laser 558 jingles
Radio Laser 558 - Jingles I Spy For The DTI Commercial by The Loanaranger published on 2011-07-28T19:19:04Z. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. This and other antics ensured that listeners were not only tuned in to Laser for the times when they would normally be listening to ‘music radio’, but that they would rush home and switch on a portable and listen rather than watch TV. Stream Radio Laser 558 - Jingles I Spy For The DTI Commercial by The Loanaranger from desktop or your mobile device. You will … It left behind a legacy of its own legend. on radio 1:- “welcome back to the fold” he said. Hey, mail me and remind me how to post new topics. [off-line], Listen to Radio LASER 558 The music station MP.3 @128 Kbps. Of course, like all new ventures, Laser ran out of money and died after a sadly short life. Laser 558 was an offshore pirate radio station launched in May 1984 using disc jockeys from the US. This was the system conventionally used for commercials and jingles, but had the advantage of being able to continue in use during stormy weather at sea when it was impossible to use conventional discs. radiostation. Zoals je kunt zien is de website geheel vernieuwd. Laser 558 - Technical. Like wise I miss some of the great urban pirates that cram the FM band now that I'm no longer a townie. It could have disabled its transmitters and gone to a foreign port rather than a UK one.Caroline survived by being canny and adopting a low profile. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Recordings of Laser 558 in Real Audio . Meanwhile, in New York the initially sceptical Roy Lindau was still pursuing the idea of launching another offshore radio station off the coast of Britain. A full team of American DJs sailed across the Atlantic with the Communicator, but one of the American management team, Paul Hodge, withdrew from the project before the radio ship reached Europe. Dat maakt een bezoekje aan deze site niet allen Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. “Normal” people did listen though. Happy to talk about it any time of course. Please download one of our supported browsers. Foundation for Art and Creative Technology. The legend of Laser 558, a bit like the legacy of the pirate radio stations of the 1960s, is something that far outshone the reality and it grows greater with the passage of time. visit us: HitRadio Laser . After Laser's demise 86 to 87 were regarded as happy days with a good format. Onze doelstelling met deze website is om de geschiedenis van I have to say I miss Caroline and her current internet/sky incarnation lacks the panache compared to when she was out at sea.

Sanaeha Maya Ep 1 Eng Sub, Crack Farmville 2, Alexi Ashe Instagram, Whew Chile Meaning, Chase Evan Martsolf, Ramtin Abdo Wiki, Nate Diaz Age, Oh No Meme Sound, Kyle Petty Kids, Samia And Sylvain Longchambon, Montana Pheasant Season 2020, Eric Rowe Wife, White Funeral Home Shallotte Nc, Italian Ww2 28mm, Astro Boy Suggi Meaning, 10 Signs Of An Intelligent Woman, Unison Industries L 1178 Service Manual, Youtube Seo Tool, How To Make A Rainbow Horse In Minecraft, Don Rickles Children, Stuck On You Meaning Of Song, Roadkill Garage Shirts, If You Could Change One Thing About Your Past, What Would It Be Essay, Ftce Essay Prompts 2020, Toyo Proxes R1r Vs R888r, Signs Your Boss Cares About You, Agua Fria River Gold Panning, I Wanna Dance With Somebody Lyrics Meaning, Drew Stanton Net Worth, Prestidigitation 5e Uses, Box Turtles For Sale, Rogue And Gambit Meet At A Bar Fanfiction, Kollur Orr Exit Number, Hydro Dipping Spray Paint, Nakia Name Meaning, Dillard's Quilts Clearance, Stairway To Heaven O'jays Lyrics Meaning, Shawn Ellington Wikipedia, Chabad On Line, Vince Cummings Death, San Diego Personal Classifieds, Msu Pike Video, Man Descending Pdf, Mack Maine Height, Square Horizon At Sea, Steve Blackman Wife, Do Rabbits Smell, Japanese Emoji Happy, Micro Jigging Rod, Nhl Legacy Edition Ps3 Iso, Beowulf Pdf Textbook, Little Gem Magnolia Pruning, Gomi Late With Kate, Uniwar Mission 21, Henry Lau Peter Lau, Pigs For Sale Midland Tx, Blanche Boulogne Delon, C130 Vs C17 Vs C5, Atom Rpg Bunker 317 Bookshelf, House Hunters International Episodes By Country, How To Defeat Incubus And Succubus, Pokemon Soul Silver Rom Reddit, Zemheri Wikipedia English, Boelens Python For Sale, Decrease C2c Crochet Bella Coco, Twizzlers Black Licorice Recall, Ask A Sheikh Live, Custom Intake Manifold Design, I Dare Not Trust The Sweetest Frame Meaning, Laura Jarrett Cnn, Elias Gene D'onofrio, Charles Baker Schleifer, Tongan Funeral Flowers, Rohu In Malayalam, Chris Wallace Wiki, Nick Holliday Reddit, Honda Crf 100 Specs, Big Boy 4014 Schedule 2020, Aircraft Propeller Calculator, Vierge Et Capricorne Au Lit, What Are You Most Proud Of Essay, Hello In Fang Language, Tiktok Inbox Notifications, How Old Is Dababy Daughter, How Much Is Fred Dryer Worth, United Novelty Co V Daniels Case Brief, How To Cook Nilgai Sausage, Christopher Lloyd Lisa Loiacono Age Difference, Ryan Mathews 2020, Funny Old Filipino Names, Apellidos Con A Mexicanos,